Minimally Invasive Contouring with BodyTite
Patients who want to experience dramatic body contouring results without undergoing major surgery are often ideal candidates for BodyTite. The minimally invasive procedure uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to reduce excess fat while also tightening sagging skin. Dr. Bruce Hermann performs BodyTite for patients in and around Lewisville and Denton, TX. Since our foundation in 2010, North Texas Breast & Plastic Surgery Center has developed a reputation for providing patients with beautiful plastic surgery results and exemplary standards of care. We accept flexible financing so every patient can achieve the beautiful figure they deserve.
Benefits of BodyTite
BodyTite delivers significant cosmetic results without the need for more invasive body contouring surgeries, such as tummy tuck. Patients who undergo this straightforward procedure at our practice, and under the skilled hands of Dr. Hermann, can enjoy several benefits:
- Predictable Results: BodyTite technology includes controls that maintain consistent heating so treatments are very predictable and the risk of over- or under-treatment is negligible.
- Customized Treatment: Directional RF technology builds a temperature gradient profile that adjusts treatments depending on the depth of the tissue and fat layer.
- Less Post-Operative Discomfort: Compared to traditional liposuction or the tummy tuck procedure, BodyTite fat reduction results in less post-operative pain and discomfort. Recovery time is shorter, and there are fewer side effects associated with this body contouring procedure compared to alternative cosmetic surgeries.
- Short Procedure Time: BodyTite procedures can be completed in a few as 15 minutes, and there is minimal scarring associated with this treatment.
- Versatile Applications: BodyTite can treat fat that is up to two inches below the skin.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Candidates for BodyTite have sagging skin or stubborn areas of deep fat that they wish to address. Common treatment areas include the:
During your consultation, Dr. Hermann will discuss your concerns, goals, and medical history to determine if you are in good overall health. Candidates should also have realistic expectations about the cosmetic outcomes BodyTite can deliver. If you have significant amounts of excess skin, for example, you may be a better candidate for a tummy tuck or another cosmetic surgery.
How Is the Treatment Performed?
Your BodyTite procedure will begin at our medical facility with the administration of sedation and a local anesthetic. Dr. Hermann will make very small incisions that will be used to insert a cannula (a thin tube used for suction). The cannula and directional RF work together to heat and remove fat. The handpiece device delivers radiofrequency-assisted liposuction (RFAL) into the treatment area and the outpatient procedure can be completed in around 15 minutes.
With BodyTite, patients now have a minimally invasive contouring option that requires no large incisions or lengthy recovery times.
The recovery time following the BodyTite procedure will vary depending on the size and number of treated areas. Typically, patients are asked to rest for one to two days. Certain treatment areas may require longer periods of rest. Most of our patients report seeing the most noticeable results a few months after treatment but you can expect to see further effects up to 12 months after visiting our Denton office.
Remove Unwanted Fat with BodyTite
Are you tired of living with sagging skin and unwanted pockets of fat? With the advent of BodyTite technology, our patients now have a minimally invasive procedure that can surgically remove fat without the need for large incisions or lengthy recovery times. If you are ready to schedule a life-changing consultation with Dr. Hermann, please contact our office online or call us at (940) 387-4900.
"Dr. Hermann is one of the finest plastic surgeons in the city of Denton. Dr. Hermann recently removed my breast implants and gave me a beautiful lift."Kathy