Dr. Bruce Hermann offers body contouring at his Denton, TX, practice to address sagging skin and unresponsive fat deposits following massive weight loss and childbirth. At North Texas Breast and Plastic Surgery, Dr. Hermann can provide a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast lift, and other procedures to improve your appearance and restore your confidence. His compassionate approach and extensive training under some of the most respected surgeons in the field have allowed Dr. Hermann to help many patients achieve precisely the results they desire.
Our Body Contouring Procedures
Dr. Hermann offers several body contouring procedures to address a range of goals:
- Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty addresses the midsection by removing excess skin and fat tissue and repairing separated abdominal muscles. The procedure can be minimal, addressing only the lower abdomen, or extensive, addressing the midsection and the flanks.
- Liposuction: If a fat deposit will not respond to diet and exercise, liposuction can be used to create lean contours. A special suction device is inserted through very small incisions, gently removing excess tissue. Dr. Hermann also performs minimally invasive BodyTite adn Coolsculpting®, a nonsurgical alternative.
- Breast Lift: For patients with ptosis (sagging breasts), Dr. Hermann can lift and reshape the breasts, nipple, and areola to a more youthful position, creating a perkier bustline. Depending on your goals, a breast lift can include implants or be combined with breast augmentation to achieve improved lift and projection.
- Breast Augmentation: Dr. Hermann can enhance the size, shape, and symmetry of your bust line using saline or silicone breast implants. Implants are available in a wide range of sizes and shapes to provide highly customized outcomes.
- Arm lift: Also known as a brachioplasty, this procedure can tighten and tone the upper arms. The upper arms are often one of the first areas to show signs of aging, and this procedure can provide powerful rejuvenation.
- Thigh Lift: Dr. Hermann can improve thigh contours by artfully removing excess skin and fat tissue, helping you to feel more confident in form-fitting clothing and swimwear.
What to Expect during the Consultation
During your initial consultation, Dr. Hermann will focus on identifying the problem areas, explaining your options, and answering any questions. He will then perform a brief exam to determine your candidacy. If he can determine that you can safely undergo the procedure, he will create a customized treatment plan and schedule your surgery.
Sophisticated Tools Ensure Successful Outcomes
Dr. Hermann incorporates a number of advancements to improve results and promote a smooth recovery, including:
- Barbed Sutures: These sutures use small barbs to stay in place, keeping the incisions tighter.
- Dermabond® Prineo®: Dr. Hermann uses this skin closure system to heal incisions and minimize scars.
- Long-lasting Anesthetic: You can depend on us to provide the correct amount of anesthesia to maintain your comfort throughout your procedure.
- Keller FunnelTM: We use this special no-touch sleeve to place breast implants, minimizing the risk of infection.
Schedule Your Body Contouring Consultation
If you have recently undergone massive weight loss or wish to correct stretched skin and other effects of pregnancy, Dr. Hermann can perform a number of body contouring procedures to enhance your appearance. Contact us online or call (940) 387-4900 to schedule a consultation.