Do you need a trusted, skilled plastic surgeon in the Dallas, TX, area to perform your breast augmentation?
Dr. Bruce Hermann can use the latest techniques to enhance the size and shape of your breasts in a way that looks completely natural.
Learn why patients throughout Greater Dallas choose Dr. Hermann...
A Beautiful Transformation
Breast Augmentation Has Many Benefits
Many of Dr. Hermann's Dallas-area patients experience boosted confidence after breast augmentation. This can help you make a positive impression on everyone you meet.
A Restored Appearance after Weight Loss and Childbirth
Dramatic weight loss and the effects of childbirth can cause your breasts to sag. Dr. Hermann can combine breast augmentation with breast lift techniques to rejuvenate your bustline in a way that helps you feel better than ever about your figure.
More Clothing Options
Have you hesitated to wear low-cut tops? Do you forgo buying the clothes you really want because you don't think you can achieve the right fit with your current dimensions? Breast augmentation by Dr. Hermann can help you look the way you want, both in and out of your clothes.
Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
Request Your Breast Augmentation Consultation Today
Whether you have been unhappy with your breast size for years, or you recently decided that you want to enhance your figure, board-certified plastic surgeon Bruce Hermann can help you achieve your cosmetic goals using the most advanced breast implant materials and breast augmentation techniques in the field of plastic surgery.
Contact our Dallas-area plastic surgery center today to request a casual, unhurried breast augmentation consultation by using our simple online form or by calling us. Like so many of Dr. Hermann's Dallas-area patients, we know you will appreciate the exemplary standard of healthcare, patient education, and customer service our team provides.
Why Board Certification Matters
If you are considering breast augmentation or any other kind of cosmetic surgery such as tummy tuck, breast lift, or mommy makeover, it is imperative that you choose a board-certified plastic surgeon such as Dr. Bruce Hermann to perform your procedure. Here is why:
- Dr. Hermann completed an extensive specialized plastic surgery training program after medical school and studied with some of the top doctors in the plastic surgery field.
- This allowed him to pass an extremely difficult certification exam given by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Plastic surgeons who are board-certified are considered to be at the top of their profession.
- Not all plastic surgeons in the Dallas area or throughout the United States achieve this distinction. When you choose Dr. Hermann, you are choosing a vastly trained, highly experienced plastic surgeon who is especially qualified to perform breast augmentation and other procedures.
"You Won't Be Disappointed!" Here's Why Patients throughout Dallas Turn to Dr. Hermann
I went to Dr. Herman summer 2020 for a breast reduction consultation. I was very nervous about going in and if he was going to be able to get the desired look I wanted. He answered all my questions and spent the time to explain exactly how surgery would go. A few weeks later I scheduled my reduction! Surgery went great and I can’t imagine not doing the surgery. I’m in love with the results and my confidence has skyrocketed. Dr. Herman is a miracle worker!View on Google
Choosing a surgeon can be scary but let me help. Dr. Hermann is an amazing surgeon and I HIGHLY recommend him. I had a breast lift/augmentation and at 3 months post op I'm in awe of my body. I never thought I would feel this confident even after losing all my baby weight. The staff here is also incredible. They were always willing to help me with ANY questions or concerns through out the entire process. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Hermann and his staff. Schedule a consult you wont be disappointed!!View on Google
BodyLogic™ Technology Helps You Make All the Right Choices
Another reason to choose Dr. Hermann for your breast augmentation procedure is his use of the BodyLogic system:
- This breast augmentation planning technology allows Dr. Hermann to create precise 3D digital previews of what your breasts would look like using different kinds and sizes of breast implants, such as saline implants, silicone breast implants, and "gummy bear" silicone implants.
- This is done before surgery begins, so you and Dr. Hermann can agree on the best course of action to take regarding the enhancement or reconstruction of breast tissue. BodyLogic can help achieve some of the most natural-looking results possible.
- Dr. Hermann mastered the BodyLogic system under the tutelage of Dr. Dennis C. Hammond, one of the world's most respected reconstructive and cosmetic breast surgeons.
Types of Breast Implants Offered by Dr. Hermann
These implants consist of a sterilized saltwater solution contained within a silicone shell. They are filled with the liquid solution after they are surgically placed, which allows Dr. Hermann to use a smaller incision during surgery. If you have a relatively large amount of natural breast tissue, saline implants may be right for you.
These implants consist of a silicone gel that is contained inside a silicone shell. Many patients feel that the silicone gel does the best job of recreating the feel and look of natural breast tissue.
Gummy Bear Implants
Gummy bear implants are silicone implants that contain a thicker, more solid gel, which gives them a feel similar to that of their candy namesake. This unique gel texture makes them less likely to "ripple," as saline implants sometimes can. Gel migration is also less likely if a gummy bear implant ruptures.
5-Star Reviews for Dr. Hermann
Dr Hermann and his nurse Morgan are just amazing! I have had several procedures done and have been more than pleased with my results! The entire office staff is accommodating and always willing to please. I highly recommend Dr Hermann and his staff at North Texas Breast & PlasticsView on Google
Great patient care with upfront info on your surgery. Great bedside care before and after your surgery. Great staff very friendly atmosphere. Dr. Hermann thank you for helping me during my journey with breast cancer very pleased with my implants.View on Google
The Breast Augmentation Procedure
Dr. Hermann performs all procedures from start to finish personally, never handing you off to a nurse or an assistant.
Surgery will not be scheduled until you are confident in the implant choice you have made.
Want to learn more about breast augmentation surgery? A consultation with Dr. Hermann at our state-of-the-art Dallas-area plastic surgery center can tell you everything you need to know. Use our online form or give us a call at (940) 387-4900 to request your consultation. This is the best way to start your journey to a more confident you.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Recovery
- After you return home from this outpatient procedure, you will experience soreness for around 48 hours. You might want a family member or friend to stay with you for a few days to help you get around. Skip showering for a day and take any prescribed medications.
- After a few days, you can get back to some light activities, taking pain medication if needed. You can go back to work in about a week, but avoid intense exercise for several weeks.
- Any bruising and swelling should start to quickly subside after the first week. Keep your compression bra on to help your implant settle into place. After four to six weeks, with Dr. Hermann's approval, you can get back to normal activities and enjoy your newly enhanced figure.
Any Breast Augmentation Risks I Should Know Of?
As with any cosmetic procedure, breast augmentation carries risks such as infection and dissatisfaction with the results. Choosing a board-certified plastic surgeon can reduce these risks significantly.
Another risk that may occur after breast implant placement is capsular contracture. Basically, capsular contracture is the formation of scar tissue around the implant. This "capsule" of scar tissue under your skin actually keeps your implants in place. In about 10 percent of all breast augmentation cases, patients develop more capsular scar tissue than others, which can cause changes in the shape of your breasts, as well as discomfort. Should you notice anything unusual during the healing process, contact Dr. Hermann immediately to discuss your options.
"I Will Recommend Him to Others."
I had the best experience with Dr. Herman. I had a contractional left breast from my previous surgery eight years ago and Dr. Herman went in and did an outstanding job repairing my breasts. My recovery was so awesome I was literally up walking around the night of my surgery ironing my husbands clothes. I had a little swelling little bruising. I didn’t even have to take the pain medicine The days following the surgery. I have already recommended him to a family member and I will recommend him to others. Very very very pleased with his professionalism, his knowledge and his surgical skills.View on Google
Got a peek this morning at my bilateral reconstruction redo. Had the original surgery back in 2002-2003 with oh so many complications. First saw Dr Hermann back in March at the start of the pandemic when I developed infection in my right implant. All we could do was remove it & let it heal. Yesterday he added the right implant & swapped the left also with shiney new implants. They are finally even!!! After 18 years of too large, uneven implants & awful scars, I now have even, much prettier breasts!! Even he said it was a challenging surgery & he rose to the challenge. Hubby & I are thrilled with the outcome!! Highly recommend him.View on Google