JUVÉDERM® Restores Youthful Skin Volume
We offer a comprehensive suite of dermal fillers from the JUVÉDERM product line at our Denton, TX, practice, including JUVÉDERM Ultra, JUVÉDERM Voluma, and JUVÉDERM Volbella XC. These products can reduce signs of aging such as facial wrinkles and thinning lips by adding youthful volume. Our skilled team has years of experience and performs all of the nonsurgical services at North Texas Breast and Plastic Surgery. If you are looking for a nonsurgical approach to achieving your cosmetic goals, JUVÉDERM may be right for you.
Fuller Lips and Fewer Facial Lines
What Are Dermal Fillers?
JUVÉDERM contains hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the human body that contributes to skin elasticity and moisture retention. While BOTOX® Cosmetic is injected into the facial muscles to prevent muscle contractions, this treatment is injected below the surface of the skin to add volume to deflated facial areas. It can also fill deep lines and wrinkles such as "marionette lines," or the vertical lines that extend from either side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. JUVÉDERM products do not require an allergy test before undergoing treatment.
Are You a Candidate?
JUVÉDERM candidates are at least 18 years old, in good overall health, and not pregnant or nursing. JUVÉDERM and other dermal fillers can help if you wish to address:
- Facial folds, lines, and wrinkles
- Thin lips
- Deflated or hollowed cheeks
- Contouring of the cheek and jaw line
- Reduced prominence of scars
Dr. Bruce Hermann will conduct a full review of your heath history, your current health, and your goals to determine if JUVÉDERM is right for you. If you are a candidate, can make an expert recommendation regarding the type of JUVÉDERM that will provide the results you desire. If you require more extensive treatment due to pronounced skin laxity or other issues, a surgical treatment such as a facelift may be more appropriate.
JUVÉDERM products do not require an allergy test before undergoing treatment.
Types of JUVÉDERM
During your initial consultation, our team will review your cosmetic concerns and help determine the right dermal filler to meet your unique needs and health goals.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra: An effective treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, and folds around the nose, mouth, forehead, and eyes. It can also be used for facial contouring, scar correction, and lip enhancement. Results can last anywhere from nine to 12 months.
- JUVÉDERM Voluma: Used to restore fullness and add volume to deflated cheeks. Results can last up to two years.
- JUVÉDERM Volbella XC: Recommended for lip augmentation, boosting skin volume, and smoothing vertical creases around the mouth. Results can last six to 12 months.
We also offer Kybella®. This FDA-approved injectable containing deoxycholic acid is used to minimize the appearance of a double chin.
Contact Us Today
Subtle signs of aging can have a major impact on confidence and self-esteem. If you feel that these signs of aging are making you look older than you feel, but do not feel ready to commit to plastic surgery, JUVÉDERM or another injectable treatment may be an excellent solution. To schedule a consultation, please complete our online contact form or call (940) 387-4900 today.